It's been a while since I've done a list of my current favorite things, so I thought it was about time. Here's what I can't get enough of right now....
1. early morning runs: cool air, quiet streets, burning calories and a route that has me running by homes that look like they're right out of the Truman Show....what's not to love?;)
2. french press coffee: totally old school but totally worth the effort.
3. mornings on my porch: i love how starting my day sitting on the porch with a cup of coffee and my bible completely changes my perspective and gives me just what i need to make the most of my day.
4. murad sun undone: for someone who's been fighting freckles for years, this product is a miracle worker. i'm hooked.
5. bare escentuals: LOVE every product and I love the makeup geniuses in the boutique that always know exactly what I need.
6. trader joes: (mom, are you proud??) i think i've officially become obsessed with this grocery store. i love the simplicity of it, i love the food and i love that somehow going there is an "event" that even the kids enjoy. (the frees samples, stickers, and hunt for the monkey game that results in lollipops could have something to do with it)
7. the swim club: there really aren't any words to express it's awesomeness and how it has saved my life this summer;)
8. bachelor pad: go ahead, judge me. then watch for yourself and see how television really cannot get any better than that. ever.
9. treat receipts: the pay off for my hubby making his daily stops at starbucks in the morning means i get a nightly walk to main street and an iced latte for myself.
10. home: after being away for so long at the beginning of the summer (don't get me wrong, florida was AMAZING and i can't wait to do it again next year) i am thankfully reminded of how much i love our house, our life here and how good it feels to be HOME.
11. flat belly diet: oh so thankful for my never failing, miracle working, go-to diet to get my butt back into shape after a summer of slacking.
12. ben & jerry's coffee heath bar crunch ice cream: almost more heath bars than ice cream. unreal. (ummm.....maybe why i need the flat belly diet?)
13. my girls: i am so thankful that i get to spend my days with them and i swear they get sweeter by the minute.
14. back to school time: i know i'm being redundant, but there's just something to be said about a fresh new backpack and lunchbox, a new stack of clothes, unworn and unscuffed shoes and the promise of a new year and the change of seasons that i just adore.
15. pottery barn kids halloween floor set: as usual, i'm completely in love. stayed tuned, because this is so great it deserves it's own post!
Ok, this list is ridiculously long. Apparently, I love a lot of things and I could go on all day, but I'll spare you for now....